• ГородКаспийск
yeah... I see :)

LuigiV 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 13 Июнь 11
  • ГородHungary
Thanks for all the answers.

We hope Dszudszak will become one of the leaders, I think we can even demand this :D

Yeah, I hope too, and I hope he'll cope with the expectations. To be honest, I'm a bit worried, considering Dzsudzsak is a very good player in general (fast speed, good passing, shooting, dribbling) but has no strong/robust physics which could be a handicap in the Russian Championship.

We'll see. It's a shame that he'll only play his first match in Anzhi in August.

Dzhiger 

• Продвинутый пользователь
  • Пользователи
  • 14 Октябрь 09
  • ГородMoscow
LugiV, yeah it's a big problem cuz our league is more physical than technical. But I consider that Balázs will be able to get used to it. At least we'll hope that it would be so.
Did you know about our club before we signed Dzsudzsák?

Фанат Анжи с 2000-го года...

LuigiV 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 13 Июнь 11
  • ГородHungary

LugiV, yeah it's a big problem cuz our league is more physical than technical. But I consider that Balázs will be able to get used to it. At least we'll hope that it would be so.

Well, being technical in a physical league can be a handicap but also an advantage (if he does tricks which the opponent does not expect), if he adapts well.

Did you know about our club before we signed Dzsudzsák?

I wish I could say yes, but no. To be famous, your team have to play in international leagues often (Champions League or Europa League). In Hungary, all eyes are on our national championship and western leagues (Spanish, English, Italian, German). Most of us know that the the Russian Championship is strong, but we only know a very few teams from it (CSKA/Spartak/Lokomotiv Moscow, Zenit, Rubin Kazan). However, if Anzhi could play more international matches, I think the team can be famous in a few years. Signing players from western leagues were good steps in that direction.

Комендант1 

• дублёр
  • Пользователи
  • 17 Март 11
I think that about "Anzhi" know already all over the world!)))

Комендант1 

• дублёр
  • Пользователи
  • 17 Март 11

I wish I could say yes, but no. To be famous, your team have to play in international leagues often (Champions League or Europa League). In Hungary, all eyes are on our national championship and western leagues (Spanish, English, Italian, German). Most of us know that the the Russian Championship is strong, but we only know a very few teams from it (CSKA/Spartak/Lokomotiv Moscow, Zenit, Rubin Kazan). However, if Anzhi could play more international matches, I think the team can be famous in a few years. Signing players from western leagues were good steps in that direction.

Well anything, it is assured that is very fast, the Russian championship at all will associate, first of all, with "Anzhi".

DsQuared 

• Пользователи
  • 07 Март 11
  • ГородМахачкала
Вот и тема по моему запросу:D
Оле ! Ола ! Анжи Махачкала! Мы с тобой! Мы с тобой! Мы с тобою НАВСЕГДА!!

Igor 

• Пользователи
  • 12 Ноябрь 08
It was a very good idea to create this topic and people from other countries could communicate and learn more about our club.

I think it will be a good idea as well to write a few words about ourselves so we'll know the background of the people who are interested in our club and players.

I was born in Makhachkala and used to live there until 1997. From 1997 to 2000 I lived in Moscow and in 2000 I went to New York, USA. I have been a fan of Anzhi since 1991. While living in the USA I watch games of our team online.

I use the following website where you can find a lot of Russian channels including those that broadcasting the football games: http://www.tvteka.com

However, it cost $10 a month and I do not know if it is too expensive for you or not. But the quality of the broadcasting is very good. However, this site is in Russian.

You can find broadcasting of the games here: http://livetv.ru/en/ (English)
But the quality is not always good.

TAGA 

• ⓉⒶⒼⒶ
  • Пользователи
  • 2 035
  • 22 Май 11
  • ГородКаспийск

It was a very good idea to create this topic and people from other countries could communicate and learn more about our club.

I think it will be a good idea as well to write a few words about ourselves so we'll know the background of the people who are interested in our club and players.

I was born in Makhachkala and used to live there until 1997. From 1997 to 2000 I lived in Moscow and in 2000 I went to New York, USA. I have been a fan of Anzhi since 1991. While living in the USA I watch games of our team online.

I use the following website where you can find a lot of Russian channels including those that broadcasting the football games: http://www.tvteka.com

However, it cost $10 a month and I do not know if it is too expensive for you or not. But the quality of the broadcasting is very good. However, this site is in Russian.

You can find broadcasting of the games here: http://livetv.ru/en/ (English)
But the quality is not always good.

you're one of the most loyal fans of Anzhi

matyohimzes 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 13 Июнь 11
  • ГородHungary
Hy!!

Greetings from Hungary!

Hajrá Anzsi! Hajrá Balázs!

Мурад05 

• Пользователи
  • 31 Март 11
  • ГородКаспийск
Look friends at a short clip about fans of Anzhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tkLFjXJ ... r_embedded
Когда клубится страх кромешный
И тьму пронзает лай погонь
Благословен любой посмевший
Не задувать в себе огонь

Мурад05 

• Пользователи
  • 31 Март 11
  • ГородКаспийск
Guys if it is interesting to you to learn about Dagestan here this short clip will give the flavor.

http://www.youtube.c...k2FJfQ-XjA&NR=1
Не задувать в себе огонь

Мурад05 

• Пользователи
  • 31 Март 11
  • ГородКаспийск

Hy!!

Greetings from Hungary!

Hajrá Anzsi! Hajrá Balázs!

Hi frend
Не задувать в себе огонь

matyohimzes 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 13 Июнь 11
  • ГородHungary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKbxmqXy ... re=related

Комендант1 

• дублёр
  • Пользователи
  • 17 Март 11

From 1997 to 2000 I lived in Moscow and in 2000 I went to New York, USA.

Than it is occupied in New York?

matyohimzes 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 13 Июнь 11
  • ГородHungary
Dzsudzsák's girlfriend Linda Zimány:

http://youtu.be/4E4O7UfAOCE

Комендант1 

• дублёр
  • Пользователи
  • 17 Март 11
The reference in the first message with the big admissible stock, but here in the second doesn't approach anywhere and therefore has been compelled to remove. It is, of course, interesting, but to extend references to such places at our forum which it is forbidden. ((
I thank for understanding!

matyohimzes 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 13 Июнь 11
  • ГородHungary
Ok. I understand. sorry

mrbig 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 14 Июнь 11
Anzhi has the best left-wing in the world: R. Carlos + Dzsudzsak :D
I am sure they will take so much scores and wins for Anzhi!

I hope we will see lot of Anzhi's matches on TV or internet.

Regards from Hungary

Поделиться темой:

• (16 ) +
  • »
  • Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

1 человек читают эту тему