• Вы не можете создать новую тему
  • Вы не можете ответить в тему

Foreign fans of Anji (in English)

emoonn 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 21 Февраль 10
  • ГородIstanbul-Turkey
hi brothers.anzhi is playing very vell:)) I wish anzhi continued success..what is the aznhi's avarage attendance?

m1racLe 

• Продвинутый пользователь
  • Модераторы
  • 02 Январь 09
  • Городтупик Российской Федерации

hi brothers.anzhi is playing very vell:)) I wish anzhi continued success..what is the aznhi's avarage attendance?

Hi :)
Officially our stadium "Dynamo" holds 15,200.
The attendance of our home matches is about 95-99%.
Also, after some time we'll have a new stadium of more than 40,000 seats... Aiming for the Europa League and Champions League =)
And what about playing of Anzhi - we wish also to continue wins. Everyone and everywhere :)))
Вперёд! Вперёд! Анжи Махачкала!

DsQuared 

• Пользователи
  • 07 Март 11
  • ГородМахачкала
Надо будет создать тему , болельшики или фаны анжи за пределом дагестана или россии . Создайте кто нибудь будет интересно как я заметил за анжи болеют из : украины, бразилии , турции, узбекистана, германии, . Кто умеет создавать темы , создайте на подобию такой:mrgreen:
Оле ! Ола ! Анжи Махачкала! Мы с тобой! Мы с тобой! Мы с тобою НАВСЕГДА!!

Igor 

• Пользователи
  • 12 Ноябрь 08

Hi :)
Officially our stadium "Dynamo" holds 15,200.
The attendance of our home matches is about 95-99%.
Also, after some time we'll have a new stadium of more than 40,000 seats... Aiming for the Europa League and Champions League =)
And what about playing of Anzhi - we wish also to continue wins. Everyone and everywhere :x))

The 1st step to a new stadium
http://www.fc-anji.ru/news/en/fc_anji_n ... o_stadium/

TAGA 

• ⓉⒶⒼⒶ
  • Пользователи
  • 2 035
  • 22 Май 11
  • ГородКаспийск
EMOONN, do you think, that Balazs Dszudszak will play in FC Anzhi or he will play in PFC CSKA?

m1racLe 

• Модераторы
  • 02 Январь 09
This topic is for Anzhi fans from all over the world :lol:
Welcome to all. Anzhi is coming to a higher level. And it's Fans are going so on :!:
So, everyone, who is interesting our favourite club can write here his posts!
(The main requirement of topic - English language) :lol:

TAGA 

• ⓉⒶⒼⒶ
  • Пользователи
  • 2 035
  • 22 Май 11
  • ГородКаспийск
Hello! I'm from Kaspiysk. I'm fan of Anzhi since 2006. I believe I'll have t-shirt of Carlos.

LuigiV 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 13 Июнь 11
  • ГородHungary
Hello everyone!

I'm from Hungary, a big fan of Balázs Dzsudzsák. Best wishes, I hope he'll be a great addition to your team!

P.s: is there any TV channel (online stream or satellite) which shows Russian Championship matches (especially Anji) outside Russia?

Thanks!

Viktor 

• Модераторы
  • 3 162
  • 06 Апрель 11
  • ГородСевастополь
Hi, LuigiV!

You can check every Anji game (and any other game of Russian PL) on livetv.ru or football-russia.blogspot.com
...Но при всякой попытке объяснить массовое социальное явление глупостью участвовавших в нём людей, эта видимая глупость доказывает только непонимание наблюдателя или критика, не умеющего войти в чуждую ему психологию и проанализировать лежащие в её основе материальные условия и движущие силы.

jugador 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 23 Апрель 11

Hello everyone!

I'm from Hungary, a big fan of Balázs Dzsudzsák. Best wishes, I hope he'll be a great addition to your team!

P.s: is there any TV channel (online stream or satellite) which shows Russian Championship matches (especially Anji) outside Russia?

Thanks!

Hi. This is a good website, they broadcast all the Russian premier league matches, and all major sports events. The only things is everything is in Russian.
http://livetv.ru/allupcomingsports/1/

jugador 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 23 Апрель 11

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

Here is the direct link for Anzhi's next match against CSCA tomorrow.
http://livetv.ru/eve...a_moscow_anzhi/

Мурад05 

• Пользователи
  • 31 Март 11
  • ГородКаспийск

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

Hello brother. Look on the Internet for the channel under the name "Наш футбол" (in translate means "Our football"). You can see matches of Anji and all russian championship with a delay of 10 minutes
Когда клубится страх кромешный
И тьму пронзает лай погонь
Благословен любой посмевший
Не задувать в себе огонь

Мурад05 

• Пользователи
  • 31 Март 11
  • ГородКаспийск

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

Welcome to our site. We will be glad you here to see. Come more often.
Не задувать в себе огонь

LuigiV 

• Новичок
  • Пользователи
  • 13 Июнь 11
  • ГородHungary
Thanks guys! I'll check the sites mentioned above. :)

I have some more questions, if you don't mind:

1.) Are most of the Anji fans from Makhachkala or it's well supported in all Dagestan (maybe in whole Russia)?
2.) Which teams are your friends and fierce rivals?
3.) Is winning the Russian Championship (or getting a position for UEFA Champions League) a real possibility for Anji? As I see, you are currently 2nd, which seems to be quite promising.
4.) Who are your current top players? (aside from Robbie Carlos and Dzsudzsák) Are new signings planned for this season?

Thx!

Мурад05 

• Пользователи
  • 31 Март 11
  • ГородКаспийск

1.) Are most of the Anji fans from Makhachkala or it's well supported in all Dagestan (maybe in whole Russia)?
3.) Is winning the Russian Championship (or getting a position for UEFA Champions League) a real possibility for Anji? As I see, you are currently 2nd, which seems to be quite promising.
4.) Who are your current top players? (aside from Robbie Carlos and Dzsudzsák) Are new signings planned for this season?

Thx!

1. Yes.
2. Our friends Terek from Groznii, Spartak from Nalchik. Fierce rivals Spartak from Moscow, CSKA from Moscow, Zenit from Sant-Peterburg$
3. The command management declares aim hit the first eight following the results of a season 2011-2012. Actually aim league европы at least.
4.At us plays Mbark Bussufa - the player of Marroko national team, Diego Tardelli - the player of Brazilian national team, Zhusilej - the player of Brazilian national team.
It is planned that there will be a considerable strengthening but whom will get in the summer while is kept a secret

Excuse for Translation used online the translator
Не задувать в себе огонь

Viktor 

• Модераторы
  • 3 162
  • 06 Апрель 11
  • ГородСевастополь
1. Anji is well supported all over Dagestan, also, of course, it gets much support from Dagestani people from other regions, especially from Moscow. Due to last transfers and team's success people who have no any relations to Dagestan started to show their interest as well.
2. Teams from Caucauses are friends and loyal, Moscow teams (especially Spartak) are rivals.
3. God knows. All the things seem to go well so it's nothing impossible.
4. Boussoufa and Dagestani defence line (Tagirbekov, Agalarov, Gadzhibekov) are top players and leaders of the team. Roberto Carlos is unique so no need to talk much about him. We hope Dszudszak will become one of the leaders, I think we can even demand this :)
...Но при всякой попытке объяснить массовое социальное явление глупостью участвовавших в нём людей, эта видимая глупость доказывает только непонимание наблюдателя или критика, не умеющего войти в чуждую ему психологию и проанализировать лежащие в её основе материальные условия и движущие силы.

Bayern 

• Пользователи
  • 22 Февраль 11
  • ГородМахачкала
http://allsport-live...ndex.php?type=2 online translation
Нам равных нет! мы все сметем, держись россия мы идем!!!

m1racLe 

• Модераторы
  • 02 Январь 09

Thx!

Welcome! :)
1) Anzhi - is the main professional club in Dagestan, so Anzhi has supporters all over Dagestan. We have no teams anymore playing in the high leagues of Russia.
2) As I think, the main fierce rivals of Anzhi are Moscow teams (Spartak, CSKA, etc.)
What about friends - we have a good relationship with our neighbors (FC Alania Vladikavkaz - is playing in FNL (Football National League - the second Russian league), other caucasian teams and it's supporters.
3) We'll hope for the best result :) The official aim for the current season is the first half of scoreboard (higher than 8-th). So we hope for the top places! :)
4) As for me, all the players of Anzhi are quite good and going the top. I like Boussoufa, Odil Akhmedov, Holenda. They are pretty good footballers! Also We are pride for our home players Tagibekov, Gadzhibekov, Lakhiyalov and others!

Мурад05 

• Пользователи
  • 31 Март 11
  • ГородКаспийск
Friends watch a match tomorrow Anzhi - CSKA. CSKA our top club. In standings it goes on the first place and has one game in a stock. We accordingly go on the second place. So that all of us hope for a victory of Anzhi though CSKA is much stronger.
Не задувать в себе огонь

TAGA 

• ⓉⒶⒼⒶ
  • Пользователи
  • 2 035
  • 22 Май 11
  • ГородКаспийск
I see that you all are englishmen in this theme

Поделиться темой: